Sustainable shelter and housing is one of the cornerstones of the American Dream. Nearly every American has at one time, or the other dreamt of owning an affordable home in a quiet, friendly neighborhood, probably in the suburbs or downtown close to the excitement of the city. Owning a home provides a sense of pride, fulfillment and offers a personal space that you can go back to after a long day to relax and let off.
This is exactly why we embarked on the Brazos Commons Community in the Five Points area of downtown San-Antonio. This community will help you fulfill that dream of having a place you can call your own at a very affordable price!
Brazos Commons is the latest project in a series of real-estate ventures by Center City. Brazos Commons will be a series of affordable houses in the up-and-coming neighborhood of Midtown/Five Points. The project aims to create affordable housing options for San Antonio residents and fuel the American dream by offering hardworking Americans a chance to own a home in the beautiful city of San Antonio.
Brazos Commons will offer prospective buyers the chance to own a home in one of the fastest-developing cities in the Southern States and the 7th fastest-developing city in the United States.
However, building houses is not just the end goal of the Brazos Commons project. The aim is to create a wholesome community and a quiet, friendly neighborhood where homeowners can feel safe and as if they belong. This community will be a place where residents can enjoy the inherent benefits of owning a home in Downtown San Antonio, as well as all the benefits that the Midtown area has to offer.
- 3-bedroom suite – A master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom subdivided into a master bathroom and two separate his and hers sections. There will be two additional bedrooms, both on the second floor.
- 2 bathrooms – One adjoining with the master bedroom and the other serving the two bedrooms.
- 2- car garage – Each unit will come with two garage spaces for any vehicles used by the home owner(s).
- Front and back porch – Each unit will have a front and back porch where you can set up outdoor furniture for a relaxing experience.
- Large common area – The units will have a large living area complete with the living room, dining area, kitchen, and foyer.
- Optional 3rd floor – The floor plans for the housing units come with an upgradeable and customizable third floor that may include any extra bedrooms or other amenities such as a home office.
Planning a visit to your future home
The Brazos development project is situated on Cornell Avenue and Brazos Street just off Fredericksburg Road and only blocks from the famous downtown San Antonio area of 5 Points.
We offer showings and tours around the development area, and you can book a showing through the project page on the Center City website. Floor and site plans are also available at the same link, as well as the Google Maps location of the project.
Pre-sales and sales
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to own THE MOST AFFORDABLE new construction homes in ALL of downtown San Antonio. The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom 1600sqft with a 2 car garage homes are up for grabs at a GREAT price! Secure a place early with our pre-sales program or be left out on your dream of owning a home in Downtown San Antonio!!!